Your job as Technical Consultant
- Once a project has been sold, you are the contact person for the client
- Together with our operations manager and in consultation with our software engineers and salespeople, you take the lead in building the best solution possible
- A combination of projects with short (less than 2 weeks on average) and longer lead times means this is a very varied role
- You work within the operations department which is responsible for support, installations and implementations. There is variation with both off-site and on-site interventions. The frequency of travel is determined in mutual consultation
- As you gain more experience, you will be able to add further analysis and provide additional support to our dealers worldwide
- You detect current and future client requirements, and provide feedback to the R&D department with regard to product development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Passionate about IT; programming skills in any language is a bonus
- You are happy to receive further training
- Good language skills and command of French, English and German is a big bonus
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality, a flexible attitude and good ability to work under stress – with the ambition to help achieve the ARDIS® growth plans
- Experience with CNC machines is a bonus
- Most importantly, you are service-driven, passionate about your work and have an open and flexible mindset with good communication skills
- A renowned Belgian scale-up software company with customers worldwide.
- A challenging job full of variation and personal input. A job with impact!
- Various individual stimulating opportunities for personal development and growth, tailored to your own skills and interests.
- Thanks to short lines of communication, it can go quickly.
- You will be part of an international young team of dedicated talents, passionate about their work and beyond, and ready to welcome many new colleagues. Family atmosphere and conviviality are important to us.
- An attractive salary with numerous fringe benefits, centrally located in a traffic-free green environment, ...